"Where The Military Takes Us" Signs

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Scrapbooking and Cards

Do you have photos piled away in boxes? Or, are they stashed away in 20 year old photo albums? Do you not have the time or do you lack the creativity to turn them into quality scrapbook pages that you can proudly bring out during special occasions. Let me do it for you! I do everything from scrapbooking to card making for all occasions. I can make you invitations, thank you cards, Valentine's Day and anniversary cards, and cards that just say hello. I can create cards with family photos to send out for Christmas or birth announcements to welcome a precious little one. I make cards for any and all occasions! They are memorable and personal.

I live in Dover, Delaware but I frequently commute to central Pennsylvania and southern Maryland to visit family. Distance is not a problem, because everything can be done via mail. Interested? E-mail me at thompsonstimelesstreasures@hotmail.com.


Pricing
$100.00 (+shipping and handling when the book is complete) for the first 40 pages
$2.00 per page after the first 40

Roughly 2-8 pictures per page depending on the size and theme of the pictures
Examples
trip to the zoo
you probably took 8-10 pictures (may do a 2 page spread)
first day of school
perhaps you only have 1 or 2 pictures
Don't have a scrapbook
pick out the one you want online and I can order it for you!

The price of the scrapbook and shipping and handling will be your responsibility.

1 comment:

lolli said...

I personally have seen the many scrab books she has and I look through them over and over because they are so amazing.
I have several cards and invitations that she has mailed out and I keep them because of the uniqueness. I know that she will be making my Christmas cards!!